The 402 air holes in the BIOMAT® AirBox® and the breathable film of the BIOMAT® compostable rubbish bags combine to bring a breath of fresh air to your compostable waste. In plain English: water can evaporate through the membrane formed by the biodegradable rubbish bags and the holes in the AirBox®, the compostable waste stays dry and fresh, and you can breathe deeply again at last, because the air is clean!
This element still uses the old Contao 2 SRC format. Did you upgrade the database?
The BIOMAT® AirBox® at a glance:
- Ventilated caddy for hygienic compostable waste collection in the house
- Specially developed for BIOMAT® compostable rubbish bags
- Set includes lid with micro perforations
- Advantage: air can permeate in but annoying fruit flies are kept out!
- The BIOMAT® AirBox® can be easily fitted to the wall or in a kitchen cupboard using just two screws.
Available in two handy sizes:
- BIOMAT® AirBox® Family (approx 10 litre capacity)
- BIOMAT® AirBox® Single (approx 7 litre capacity).